Special Promotion - Campaign Legian Kriyamaha Villa
Plan your honeymoon trip in Bali
Book your stay in One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Jacuzzi at LegianKriyamaha Villa, get special benefits:
- Pick up at Airport
- Flower in the pool and Jacuzzi
- 1 x floating breakfast
- 1 x afternoon tea
- Free wording on the bed upon arrival (Happy honeymoon or anniversary or birthday)
Term and conditions:
- Booking period: immediately - 30 September 2017
- Stay period: 1 Oct-10 December 2017
- Valid for direct booking and new booking only
- Minimum 3 nights stay required
- Nonrefundable with full payment in advance
- Not combine with other existing benefits and package
For further information, please contact:
Tuesday 22 August 2017
Top 10 Best Tours in Bali
These are the best tours in Bali, with something for pretty much any type of visitor. Exciting excursions and unique sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on Bali, from the cultural to the action-packed. Adrenaline junkies can cruise down challenging rapids and immerse themselves in the scenic rural countryside of Bali’s interiors, while those into history and cultural discovery can admire the collection of majestic temples through full day tours. The most popular tours in Bali cover various highlights across the island’s eight different regencies, from the cool uplands down to the coastal waters. Here, we’ve narrowed them down to help you decide on the best options available so you can plan your stay in Bali ahead with a half or full day out to experience the very best of Bali’s sights and sensations.
1. Tanah Lot, a pilgrimage site and temple set dramatically on a rock in the sea. Watch the surf crash around the base of the temple as the sun sets on this picture-perfect scene.
2. Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, where hundreds of gray macaques swing from the treetops and approach visitors.
3. UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
4. Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
5. Combine a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Bali coastline with a delicious dinner aboard the Bali Hai Cruise. Absorb the scenery around Bali and see your surroundings set against the backdrop of a spectacular sunset.
6. Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Afterward, warm up with a hot shower and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with stunning valley views.
7. In a dramatic location on the slopes of an active volcano, Mount Agung, sits the one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Bali—Mother Temple of Besakih.
8. Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. At lunchtime, find a local restaurant with magnificent views of the volcano.
9. Lembongan Island, the boat anchors by a private pontoon where you can enjoy a buffet lunch and try any number of unforgettable experiences. Take to the sea in a kayak or banana boat, dive in for some snorkeling, or don a diving helmet to take a walk with the colorful fish.
10. Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins. See dolphins swim and jump in synchronizing harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
Source : http://www.bali-indonesia.com/tours/top-ten.htm
Monday 21 August 2017
Certificate of Excellent by Trip Advisor on 2017
TripAdvisor just released certificate of Excellent on 2017 for their partners and we are glad to share that we are one of their partner who get certificate of excellent on 2017 as we are continuously and consistently earn great reviews from our valuable guest. This certificate of excellent is continuously given to Legian Kriyamaha Villa on 2015, 2016 and now on 2017 for specialty lodging in Legian Bali. We would like to say big thanks to our valuable guest who spare your time to review Legian Kriyamaha Villa on TripAdvisor.
Monday 21 August 2017